Saturday 7 March 2015

THE GRID SYSTEM #OOTD | STEPHANIE SO

If there is one item of clothing that intimidates and intrigues me at the same time, it would be a jumpsuit. Most just tend to drown my body in them and I end up looking like a slump and even less put together. However, this jumpsuit I tried on a few days ago completely changed my mind. I fell in love with the minimalistic pattern and detailing, the material is also incredibly soft and not restricting at all! If there is something that you're intimated by, I encourage you to go try it- it may change your mind afterall... 











Thanks for reading guys! 

If you'd like to see more daily content and know what I'm getting up to, check out my Instagram @stephanieso, I'd love to say hi to you! 

See you in the next post.

Much love,
Steph

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots. I love the jumpsuit. It's got a sophisticated but edgy vibe to it.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your outfit is so cute! I love the pattern of your jumpsuit ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this outfit! So trendy <3
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    xx

    ReplyDelete