Sunday 29 March 2015

MY FIRST LONDON FASHION WEEKEND EXPERIENCE #LFWend 2015 | STEPHANIE SO

I remember throughout my (young) teenage years, I'd save up every penny I have to buy the monthly edition of Vogue or Elle magazine. Visiting the bookstore was one of my highlights every weekend, to look at the next book I want to add to my collection and flip through the beautiful editorial images in fashion magazines. 

I've always dreamed of going to fashion shows and insider events that'll allow to to gain more insight about the glitz and glam of this industry. So when London Fashion Weekend came around, I just knew I had to go. So, I booked my tickets and was headed to Somerset House in London! 

Walking to the event venue was a surreal and exciting moment for me- I finally get to see a glimpse of what it's like being an insider of this industry and how it feels seating front row in fashion shows. Needless to say, I was in awe. I'll continue to share more about that shows I got to see in my next few posts, but for now, here are some pictures of the outfit I wore.

Have you ever been to London Fashion Weekend or have dreamt to go like I do? You can also check out more info here.











Thanks for reading guys! 

If you'd like to see more daily content and know what I'm getting up to, check out my Instagram @stephanieso, I'd love to say hi to you! 

See you in the next post.

Much love,
Steph

2 comments: