Tuesday 9 August 2016

MAINTAINING YOUR SILVER/ ASH HAIR/ BLEACH LONDON SILVER SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER | STEPHANIE SO


Most ash colour dyes don't last. I don't think they were meant to last anyway. When I dyed my hair grey/ silver, it lasted for about week and I had to have a re-dye. I was travelling in Japan and it was so hot over there I was literally sweating buckets, so I think it's common sense to wash my hair everyday, haha.

There are some tips and tricks that I have learned along the way so I'm going to share them with you guys.

First, silver shampoo and conditioner is a must. Especially if your hair is originally black/ dark, coppery tones will come out very soon after you bleach it. To have nice, grey hair, you have to keep these orange or yellow tones away, so silver shampoo and conditioner will be your best friend! This one I'm using is my BLEACH London, would definitely recommend it and any of their products. Second, try to wash your hair as little as possible. Why? So that the dyes won't get washed away! I know not everyone will accept this tip which leads to the Third one, if you must wash you hair, use cold/ room temperature water. Heat is your hair-dyes' biggest enemy, so also remember to set your hair dryer to the cold setting when blow drying your hair. Ok, my last tip. When washing your hair, grab it in a loose bun or ponytail and only wash hair that is close to the roots/ where it is most oily or greasy.

I hope you enjoy these tips and tricks! I highly recommend BLEACH London's products because they just work.



Thanks for reading guys! 

If you'd like to see more daily content and know what I'm getting up to, check out my Instagram @stephanieso, I'd love to say hi to you! 

See you in the next post.

Much love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment