Sunday 13 November 2016

HONG KONG PICNIC SPOT @CYBERPORT | STEPHANIE SO


Autumn calls for an obligatory picnic day, so my friends and I decided to head to the Cyberport park and spend the afternoon there. Sometimes all you need is a getaway from the city and catchup with your friends! Bonus points: we were surrounded by dogs ALL DAY. A picnic doesn't get any cuter, right?? We picked up some quesadillas from Cali-Mex, sushi from our local supermarket and of course a few drinks too (can never go without those!!).


A quick OOTD: velvet top and denim skirt from Monki, shoes, and sunglasses from Zara and of course, a no-bullshit-idgaf attitude.





Thanks for reading guys! 

If you'd like to see more daily content and know what I'm getting up to, check out my Instagram @stephanieso, I'd love to say hi to you! 

See you in the next post.

Much love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment