Wednesday 5 April 2017

65 PEEL | HONG KONG'S COOLEST BAR | STEPHANIE SO


One simply does not say no to happy hour drinks. A while ago my friend and I ventured into the ever so hipster Peel Street and went into this beer bar, translated into 'so fucking good' in Chinese and boy, let me tell you, it is fucking good. Located in Soho, what 65 Peel/ Ho Lun Jeng offers is not only 12 local brews on tap plus craft beers from Japan, Taiwan, Canada and so forth, but also top-notch bar foods (scroll down!) and extremely cool interiors-- 'industrial chic', shall we say?




Bar foods and their bite-sized portions meant that we were able to try a lot without sacrificing our waistlines. I would say though, I left the place prettyyyyy full. Here we have the Snow Crab Cake, Lobster roll, Fried chicken and beer flight (selection of 4 beers of your choice). Their lobster roll and fried chicken were divine and a must-have. 





Thanks for reading guys! 

If you'd like to see more daily content and know what I'm getting up to, check out my Instagram @stephanieso, I'd love to say hi to you! 

See you in the next post.

Much love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment